Please read our rules carefully:
1. There is only one "official" language: English! No exceptions!
2. Do not send a PM to Staff Member if you have problem with any resources on forum, please create a thread in Helpdesk section. Someone will help you solve it.
3. Only PM to Administrator if you have issue with your account or donate.
4. With Premium Resource, we don't have refund policy, so review it carefully before purchase it. All resources in this section are work normally because we have tested it before upload.
5. When you upgrade to VIP2/SVIP, if you want to downgrade to member, please send PM to Administrator, we will downgrade without refund.
6. Do not include virus, malware, spyware, shell on resource you share. And check on virustotal.com before upload it.
7. Do NOT leech our content anywhere! We will find out and you gonna be banned.
8. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on Forum! One person - one account, one IP address ONE account!
9. If you need your username to be changed contact the staff and do have a very good reason for the change.
10. Any discussion/linking about or (to) other forums similar to Forum AS-F are not allowed, if you do that you will be banned without further notification.
Terms and conditions:*
1. No refund policy
2. We will not held responsible for any file you download from here.
3. You are solely responsible for every activity.
4. If we found you sharing resources anywhere else you will be permanently banned and no refund will be issued
5. There are some limits on downloads also.
6. Downloading everything from resources will be termed as leeching act and your account will be directly banned.
1- The most important rule: Use your better judgment!
2- Don't be afraid to say NO!
3- Don't defy another mod in public, instead send a PM or through IM.
4- Be tolerant! Give the user(s) a chance to reform.
5- Don't act prematurely, let the users make their mistakes and THEN correct them.
6- Try correcting any "off topics" rather then closing a thread.
7- Move topics rather than locking them.
8- Be tolerant when moderating the General section (give them some slack).
9- Always state a reason as to why the user is being banned / warned.
10- Inactive Moderator or Administrator will be demoted!
1- Before you even consider to upload, use the search tool and make sure the content is not already present on Forum AS-F.
2- Make sure to choose the right category.
4- Use tags, this will make looking for content more easier for members.
5-Every upload must include a preview, failure to do so will result in deletion by staff.
6-All files must be uploaded through Resource Manager. No Hosted Links Allowed!
General Forum Guidelines:
1- Disruptive behaviour in the forums will result in a warning or even a ban.
2- No aggressive behavior, foul language (mis-typed or disguised), racism, talking about religion/faith or political slurs and discussions in forum.
3- No double posting. If you wish to post again, and yours is the last post in the thread please use the EDIT function, instead of posting a double.
4- Please ensure all questions or comments are posted in the correct section.
5- Please try to be respectful towards all fellow users. Flaming and abusive behavior will not be tolerated. If you feel to be on the receiving end of such behavior please contact a staff member immediately.
6- excessively sarcastic posts or anything that could be mistaken for "trolling" will be removed along with your account banned. If the joke you are making could be seen as offensive to anyone else, do not post it. Think before you post!
7- Keep all topics to the point, not drifting off and spamming the topic.
8- We advise you don't write your contact details e.g address or email address publicly on the forums for your own privacy. If found, we will remove it without warning for your protection. Use the PM feature.
9- If you are edited by any member of Staff, do not edit your post after that point - follow up with a new post.
10- No posting to vote for anything off site. No exceptions.
11- English is the primary language for this site and is to be used in every area, no foreign languages are to be used anywhere on site or on profiles
12- No mini-moderating allowed, report objectionable posts.
The rules may change from time to time without notice before joining, you are agreeing to our terms.